• Implement best practices to implement cloud platforms for customers
• Use automation to solve technical challenges
• Strives to create elegant, reliable, performance optimised and cost-
• Build automated deployment & configuration of infrastructure
• Develop cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration
• Build microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable
infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS
• Take care of automation of build and deployment processes
• Handle continuous integration and application configuration
• Use automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef,
Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
• Make a dynamic and resilient platform by migration of legacy workloads
• Offer technical leadership on client projects
• Work as a technical authority and work closely with the Architects
• Knowledge of software development experience in Python, Ruby, or Go
• Implement enterprise solutions in the cloud using a vast range of cloud
• Evangelise best coding practice
• Prior worked with CI/CD and testing frameworks
• Experience building a network solution for customers
• Practical experience in automation of DevOps operations
• Ability to understand customer requirements and manage expectations
for personal deliverables.
• Very good business English skills
• Total compensation up to £55-75k p.a
• Flexible work-life balance
• Uncapped holiday allowance
• Flexible working hours
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.