Third Republic is presently working with an exciting and fast growing fintech startup in Europe. My client’s company has completely transformed the credit report market in the UK. They are building the next generation consumer–facing technology. Buoyed by the incredible YoY sales growth rate, they seek to hire a DevOps Engineer to strengthen their IT team.
• Utilising cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes
• Designing, developing, and implementing software integration solutions
• Fixing production related bugs and streamlining code deployment.
• Implementing automation tools and managing CI/CD pipelines.
• Solid background in Linux system engineering
• Familiarity with site reliability engineering
• Background in software engineering
• Deep understanding of how computers work
• Solid experience of scripting and automation using Go or Python
• Practical understanding of development and deployment pipelines
• Experience delivering global web applications
• Very good understanding of DNS architectures
• Familiarity with CDN and edge services
• Working experience with AWS Compute, Storage, Database and Networking services
• Good experience deploying and managing databases
• Team player
• 25 paid holidays
• Market-beating medical insurance
• Flexible work hours
• Work from home
• Personalised maternity and paternity plans
• Free breakfast and fruit
• Company personal trainer and boxing
• Yoga classes
• Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.