Third Republic has partnered with a fast growing ecommerce tech startup that offers high-end and performance optimised hosting solution for Magento-based websites. Founded by experienced developers, they are solving a major hosting related technical problem of e-commerce businesses.
Their cloud hosting platform allows businesses to scale-up on demand and it completely eliminates the need of capacity planning in advance. My client’s company has acquired a large number of customers in a short span and their popularity is growing fast. They want to expand fast and so investing a lot on technology. They have an exciting position for a bright and talented DevOps Engineer to join their engineering team.
• Building on AWS and helping to evolve the platform
• Developing and operating company’s infrastructure operating on AWS
• Working constantly to improve our platform
• Developing tools for constantly supporting multiple versions of Magento
1 and 2
• Building tools for Community & Enterprise Edition of Magento 1 & 2
• Supporting applications in production environments and making
• Finding the cause of the problem and prevent it from recurring again
• Prior experience in Linux administration, preferably in RPM-based
• Knowledge of the following tech stack:
- EC2, RDS
- S3, ElastiCache
- ALB, SES
- Route 53
• Prior experience with cloud provisioning tools such as Cloudformation,
Terraform, chef-provisioning, Ansible cloud modules
• Familiarity with solving service discovery in production, preferably with
Consul or Etcd
• Experience with log aggregation/management/analysis such as
SumoLogic, ELK, Splunk, Fluentd
• Good understanding of Continuous Integration, automated testing, and
• Prior experience working in e-commerce, preferably in Magento
• Prior experience developing/operating SaaS/PaaS platforms
• Know how to debug PHP
• Product infrastructure code using Ruby or Python.
• Exposure to PCI-DSS
• £50-85k depending on your experience
• Share options
• Latest gadgets to MacBook Pro or iPhone
• Weekly healthy Graze snack
• 25 Days Holiday
• Private Medical insurance
• Life and critical illness cover
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.