My client has offices in both UK and Germany and they have grown up really fast during the last decade and the growth has accelerated much after using AI technology. My client seeks to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their engineering team.
• Hands-on mentality for executing multi-tasks
• Participating in customer projects
• Supporting customers with automated or scheduled deployments
• Taking new modules, upgrades or fixes within production environment
• Making software modules ready for production and updating our documentation
• Application maintenance, trouble shooting and resolving bugs
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with Linux OS
• Over 1 year experience with Windows OS
• Currently working in a DevOps position
• Minimum of 1 year experience in the usage and management of software development system
• Experience in JIRA, GIT, CMS and automated build/test systems
• Good working experience with Docker
• Familiarity with testing or QA
• Experience in the authoring, tuning and/or management of automated units
• System testing such as Jenkins,Jest
• Salary up to £50– 60k GBP p.a
• Flexible working hour
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.