My client’s company has a mission to revolutionize the way payments are processed.
Currently, my client is looking for a self-driven DevOps Engineer for its Technology team at its UK-based headquarters.
• Developing and maintaining production systems
• Maintaining the availability and security of applications
• Managing our cloud networks and connectivity from various locations
• Contribute to the overall architecture
• Exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure
• Knowledge in Docker, Micro services architecture or large and complex distributed systems
• Experience on Linux, Monitoring and Logging
• Familiarity with designing and supporting CI/CD tools
• Practical scripting experience in Python or Ruby
• Understanding DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, switches, routers
• Experience with Ansible or Terraform
• Previous experience in designing fault-tolerant systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Having an AWS certified network would be an added advantage
• Experience in CDN
• Knowledge in Kubernetes
• Attractive remuneration
• Healthy work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.