My client is looking to build in-house capabilities to deliver great technology enabled services. They offer stable career and fast professional growth to committed individuals.
They are looking bright and talented DevOps Engineer to support the DevOps operations of the bank.
• Building tools and processes to automate and simplify development and release activities
• Always trying to automate manual processes for reducing wastage and saving time
• Collaborating with developers, architects, testers for building and running applications
• Assisting in digital Production
• Vetting changes raised by third parties at a technical level
• Monitoring live services and identifying opportunities for improving and refining
• Ensuring DevOps governance processes follow the best industry practices
• Actively engaging with DevOps stakeholders taking ownership of requirements
• Experience working in a collaborative DevOps environment
• Familiar with Cloud based architecture including AWS
• Proficiency in CI toolchains using JIRA, Jenkins, Maven,
• Background in Systems Administration across Linux/AIX/WAS platforms
• Experience in supporting microservices based architecture like Docker, Kubernetes
• Understanding IT Operating Models
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• 27 days holiday at start
• Work from home
• Competitive pension
• Income protection
• 2 paid days for volunteering per year
• Strong career path within financial services
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.