DevOps Engineer, United Kingdom
The company has established itself as a prominent name in developing sophisticated applications intended to make healthcare accessible and affordable. They are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic DevOps engineer to drive its growth and expand its customer base.
• Handling company’s DevOps Platform (ADOP)
• Building your overall technology architecture expertise
• Taking care of Cloud, Liquid Architecture, and Agile.
• Giving suitable advice to clients on DevOps and Agile delivery
• Implementation of all aspects of DevOps and Continuous Delivery solutions
• Knowledge of Terraform and AWS or GCP/Azure
• Prior experience in Docker containers
• Previous experience of deploying EC2
• Knowledge in ECS/Fargate ideally
• Good knowledge of CIDR and AWS networking
• Proficiency in Datadog
• Deep understanding of operational environment
• Proficiency in Python or Bash
• Understanding in Linux essentials
• Very good understanding SQL
• Experience of APM tools
• Experience with AWS lambda
• Proficient in MongoAtlas and datastore
• Excellent communication skill
• Good understanding in Linux
• Competitive remuneration
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.