DevOps Engineer, United Kingdom
My client has a large pool of clients from capital intensive industries such as energy, shipping and telecom. Their research and insights are valued by top banks, hedge funds and regulatory agencies. My client seeks to hire a bright, self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join their IT team.
• Automating and streamlining IT infrastructure, operations and deployment processes
• Familiarity with infrastructure as code
• Monitoring of production environments for system health and reliability
• Taking care of Windows administration
• Degree in Computer Science
• More than 4+ years of experience building enterprise DevOps pipelines
• Minimum 6+ years of IT experience
• Expert in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Proven history of DevOps in AWS
• Bash/PowerShell Scripting
• Terraform/Chef/Cloud Formation or similar
• Hands-on experience in Containerisation and Orchestration
• Competitive salary
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.