Who is Hiring?
I am currently working with a fast growing analytics firm and they have a reputation of offering industry-leading solutions in financial sector for solving real business problems with the help of big data. They have been featured in the list of World’s Best Employer’s List and have been constantly rated as an outstanding workplace.
They are known to offer serving long-term and meaningful career for their employees. My client takes genuine interest in supporting and training of employees. They are looking to hire DevOps Engineer to augment their cloud operations.
• Design and build DevOps processes and procedures in large scale SQL
• Assist developers and manage software configurations
• Make sure end to end deployment success in the automated fashion
• Provide guidance to developers with server troubleshooting and
application errors caused by configuration issues
• Take care of debugging and production outages
• Take proper action after root cause analysis
• Monitor production environment to keep systems stable and running
• Lead production migrations and provide off-hour support
• Mentor and guide junior colleagues
• At least 5 years of DevOps experience
• Over 7 years of experience with Linux and Windows administration, and
• Deep understanding of IIS concepts and settings
• Over 5 years of experience with AWS
• Hands-on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technology
• Being an AWS Certified Architect
• Previous experience in automation tools such as Puppet, Terraform,
Chef, or Ansible
• Adept in: Bash, Chef, Powershell, Python, XML, Web concepts such as
REST APIs and SPA
• Prior work with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Postgres, MySQL, Redis
• Exposure to ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues and related
• Deep knowledge in multiple monitoring tools advanced data mining
• Experience mentoring and coaching colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for technology and automation
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Full Time
• Salary up to 80-100k
• Great work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.