Who is Hiring?
I am working with a leading company in the area of global internet communication through satellite. Their mission is to provide high-speed services to connect every point on the planet. They have recently secured more than a $1 billion funding for a highly ambitious project of providing fastest real time video streaming. In order to realize their dream, they are ramping up their engineering team. They have an exciting position for a dynamic DevOps Engineer to join their engineering team who will help them create history.
• Designing and installing Linux based IT infrastructure in the cloud/ On premises
• Taking care of load-balancing, backup, security, log management and monitoring services
• Ensuring 99.99% system SLA and final escalation point
• Automating deployment of a complex system
•Monitoring security and operation alerts
•Taking preventive or corrective actions for resolving issues
• More than 8 years' experience as Linux Administrator on SRE/DevOps
• Practical experience in handling Linux system operation, configuration, troubleshooting and automation
• Expertise in security with best practices
• Proficiency in Ansible, Python, and Shell scripting
• Working knowledge in Networking such as TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, DHCP, SMTP
• Working knowledge in Database administration such as MySQL Preferred
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator
• Excellent interpersonal and documentation skill
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary upto $150,000 p.a
• Opportunity to learn and grow
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.