DevOps Enigneer - Germany
My client is looking for a dynamic and talented DevOps Engineer having a good understanding of setting up large-scale infrastructure.
• Taking onus of entire software development process
• Automate load and performance tests
• Take care of development process with technical experts, product
• Create, configure and administer Linux systems
• Manage our servers (Apache, Jboss, Tomcat, etc.)
• Automate all aspects of building, configuration, deployment, monitoring
• Experience in automation solutions (such as Puppet) and
• Knowledge of integration tools (such as Jenkins)
• Excellent skills in one of the programming languages such as Python,
• Knowledge of other tools such as Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, Python,
• Adept in Go, AWS experience, Vagrant, ELK, Grafink,
• Expertise in Jenkins Pipeline DSL, Jenkins Job DSL
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to €75'000 p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.