DevOps Monitoring Expert
Sr. DevOps Engineer, Monitoring
Who is Hiring?
We have recently joined hands with an award-winning AI platform company. Their platform helps investors and brokers collect all real estate information and extract useful insights from the feed that helps evaluate their opportunities faster and save millions of dollars in the process. They have registered impressive sales growth quarter after quarter and there is a strong sales pipeline. My client’s company is known for great employee-friendly policies.
My client is currently hiring for a Sr. DevOps Engineer who can lead in-house teams in designing and creation of monitoring solutions for the organization.
• Handling design & creation of a monitoring solution for company
• Prior experience in building platform using Kubernetes and Docker based
• Identify areas of improvement, detect anomaly detection, project
• Development changes that may adversely affect the system
• Knowledge of the tech stack: Google Cloud (Compute, Storage,
Networking), Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, CircleCI, DataDog or
Stackdriver, StatusCake, G Cloud logs
• Familiarity with Data Clog, Linux, Bash, Python, Airflow, Hasura, ETL
• Knowledge of Database Development and support such as Postgres,
BigQuery, MongoDB, GraphQL, Looker, Node.js, React/Redux
• Have hands-on coding experience
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines
• Have experience with automation and infrastructure management
• Proficiency with architecting and implementing systems in GCP or AWS
• Ideally have experience with Prometheus and Grafana
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Competitive base salary up to 175k - 225k p.a
• Healthcare benefits
• Paid Parental Leave
• Educational credit
• Unlimited vacation
• Flexible work hours
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.