Location: London, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £ 65000.00 - £ 75000.00 per annum
Who is hiring?
Our client is a reputed publisher of sports betting content in the UK and they are actively looking for people who love both sports and technology. The company is known to provide ample of career growth opportunities in the area of print, web and mobile to people.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibility for providing DevOps collaborative assistance.
- Ensuring development teams get continuous support during development to deployment stage
- Taking complete ownership of the successful development for improvements of the publication
- Maintaining high standards and working to improve website and digital content infrastructure and various other products
- Prior Handling experience in DevOps practices at scale
- Hands on experience working with AWS and Cloud and
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux/ /Windows
- Working knowledge in GitLab And/or Other CI Technology
- Familiarity with modern monitoring technology and techniques
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- Exposure to Configuration Management technologies
- Experience in push messaging preferably websockets
- Prior development experience
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
- Competitive salary - £65-75k
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare and pension
DevOps(DevOps Engineer), DevOps, Amazon Web Services (AWS)