• Design and development of security solutions
• Identifying potential security vulnerabilities in the Cloud platform using CI/CD and access control
• Handling controls, network, automated compliance, alerting and forensics
• Testing and validating security-related alerting and incident responses and operational processes
• Define and support secure continuous delivery approaches including; tooling and automated testing, and deployments
• Managing accesses control for the environment
• Collaborating with operations, architecture and development teams
• Proven expertise in AWS Security and Compliance related technologies including; Config, Lambda, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Inspector, Trusted Advisor, Guard Duty, SNS, KMS and IAM
• Experience in monitoring and alerting and SIEM systems
• Working experience in Ansible Vault, AWS Secrets
• Very good understanding of CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge in automated security testing, code analysis
• Expertise in configuration management tooling knowledge
• Proficiency in VPC, EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS etc.
• Knowledge of Linux systems administration skills
• Previous experience in containerisation such as Docker and ECS
• Salary up to £95k
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.