Director of Technology - Principal DevOps Engineer
I am currently working with world’s leading digital business transformation organization. My client has 3 decades of proven expertise in leveraging the power of disruptive technologies for helping companies embrace digitalisation.
They are currently looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer for expanding their team.
• Designing, building, and deploying tools for enterprise scale digital platforms
• Running continuous development
• Deploying Front End, Back End, API and Big Data pipelines
• Playing a critical role in driving DevOps initiatives
• Handling a wide range of projects across the financial, retail and FMCG sectors
• Hands-on experience on building pipelines in a senior DevOps capacity
• Deep knowledge of AWS, GCP or Azure
• Proficiency in Shell Scripting
• Familiarity with open source scripting languages such as Groovy, Python or Ruby
• Experience with automated configuration tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
• Previous experience with building orchestration servers such as Jenkins 2.0 and TeamCity
• Deep understanding of PaaS and container infrastructure such as Kubernetes
• Experience Docker or other software container technologies
• Hands on experience with CI/CD
• Strong understanding of application deployment tools such as UrbanCode deployment
• Strong knowledge with the build pipeline covering OWASP
• Prior experience of establishing DevOps strategy at an application level
• Highly competitive salary up to £150k p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.