ETL Developer I
This client has set the bar for Media Distribution every single year, for the last decade. They continue to produce innovative solutions to our growing demand for multimedia and have plans to disrupt the way we intake media. If you're interested in working for one of the most groundbreaking organizations within the TV & Media space, please apply now!
Your duties include working with the data management team, reviewing the storage needs of the company and building customized data warehouses.
●Gain good understanding of the flow of existing big data processes and data usage
● Assisting to maintain existing processes
● Improving existing code deployment practices
● Responsible for implementing incorporate continuous integration/deployment practices
● Identifying and building efficient and scalable processes
What you’ll bring in this role
• Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical degree
• Very good idea of map-reduce, RDDs, batch and stream processing, data formats, ETL process flow
• More than 2+ years of practical experience working with Hadoop, AWS and big data technologies
• Over 3+ years of experience as an ETL Developer for big data requirements
• No VISA sponsorship is available
• Great compensation
• Excellent learning environment
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 832 525 9253 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.