GCP Data Architect (Healthcare Industry) - USA
We are currently working with a leading company in the US that is working in the area of digital transformation for the cloud & Data ecosystems.
My client is known for helping companies migrate to cloud environments including Azure, GCP, and AWS. In this project, the are interested in hiring a GCP Data Architect that can assist in building a Big Data & AI platform, by leveraging GCP Data solutions.
• Build and Deploy Data Pipelines on Google Cloud to enable AI & ML capabilities.
• Drive the development of cloud-based and hybrid data warehouses & business intelligence platforms.
• Build Data Pipelines to ingest structured and Unstructured Data.
• Gain hands-on experience with new data platforms and programming languages.
The appropriate candidate will have experience and knowledge in all of these aspects:
• Clinical application development
• Clinical data representations (e.g., EHRs, EDWs, i2b2) and clinical data models/services
(e.g., observations, demographics, EMPI)
• Some comfort with academic medical centers and how they operate organizationally
• Experience with GCP
• Experience with Microservices framework
• Experience with Typescript, Javacript