GCP Data Architect
If you’re interested in designing modern cloud database solutions on GCP and love helping customers solve complex problems related to historical and real-time data processing for IOT, e-commerce and clickstream reporting, we’d like to hear from you!
We're looking for a GCP Data Architect who can design and implement modern architecture for a diverse set of customers and industries.
The ideal candidate would have deep experience in designing highly-scalable enterprise data warehousing solutions utilizing BigQuery, Cloud DataProc, DataFlow and Apache AirFlow. This position will be responsible for leading customer conversations, creating and presenting project architecture, and leading delivery. This is a high visibility, high impact role with the potential to make your mark on the next chapter of our Advanced Analytics Practice.
- Interfacing directly with clients to solve broad business goals with database solutions.
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and overseeing the development and execution of projects.
- This role will be directly involved in the business development process; specifically delivering customer demos to show the value of how data can drive business goals.
- Be able to build pilot solutions and proof-of-concepts with minimal direction.
- Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
- Data Architecture Background (GCP background preferred)
- 10+ Years of Professional Experience, IT focused.
- 25% Travel to client site
- Client Facing Experience- Solution Oriented Candidate
- Strong Business Aptitude- Passion about Technology. Someone who will go the extra mile
- BigQuery – Data Analytics (Serverless, highly-scalable)
- Cloud DataProc (Apache Spark and Hadoop)
- DataFlow (Streaming and Batch Processing)
- Apache AirFlow (Google Cloud Integration)
- Technical Lead Experience
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 347-644-8827 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.