GRC Analyst (DHS Clearance)
Position: GRC Analyst (DHS Clearance)
Location: New York, United States
Remuneration: $ 140.00 per hour
Who is hiring?
My Client is a cutting-edge Security company that is single-handily reshaping the way bio-metrics is used to confirm Identity Access in various arenas. In the last 10 years, my client has created an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, and investing in great people to lead the way. CNBC has identified my client as a Top Disruptor in the technology space. These guys are the real deal.
What will you be doing?
What You Will Do:
- Develop and manage SSPs, procedures, and policies
- Develop system security documentation and ensure RMF compliance
- Assist in all aspects of the A&A lifecycle
- Work with the IA team to perform basic system administration and maintain various IA tools, including audit collection and reporting systems, vulnerability management programs, and other continuous monitoring capabilities
- Strong familiarity of security frameworks such as NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP
- 6+ years of Information Technology experience
- 6+ years of IT Security and/or Audit Experience. Required
- ServiceNow experience a plus
- Public Sector exp
- Private Sector exp
Why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity?
Information Technology (IT)(Security Analyst), Cyber Security, Security Analyst