Google Cloud Platform Engineer
Third Republic is presently working with a global IT technology solution provider. Headquartered in the UK, they offer cutting edge enterprise solutions in G-Suite.
They are expanding their business operations and are seeking a dynamic and passionate GCP Engineer.
• Working with customers during pre-sales
• Automating application configuration and deployment
• Leveraging cloud environments for updating datacentre applications
• Using open-source tools such as Kubernetes, Puppet, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins
• Creating automated testing scenarios
• Prior experience in working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
• Working with containerisation technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes in a production environment
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD technologies
• Practical experience of working with Linux background
• Attractive remuneration Up to £90k
• Flexible working hours
• Modern gadgets laptop/computer
• Free food Friday's
• Regular social activities
• Free private healthcare
• On-site gym
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.