HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Third Republic is currently working with one of the largest privately-owned companies in the world. They're currently looking for a HRIS Analyst to help them augment their technology and boost their sales growth and operational efficiency.
• Managing Workday administrative tasks
• Responding to user requests
• Collaborating with IT Team
• Handling specific projects and integrations
• Building and maintaining a strong network of HRIS experts
• Support HRIS annual work plan and recording HRIS workday requests into the masterwork log
• Administrator for HRIS system and maintaining system documentation
• Maintaining annual tables and variables
• Having prior working experience with Workday and other HRIS
• Proven track record of business analysis, systems support, testing
• Knowledge in excel and other software tools
• Workday configuration/testing experience
• Collaborating with third party suppliers and tracking of any work requests
• Competitive remuneration up to £50000 + 10% bonus
• 25 days holiday
• 20% non-contributory pension
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.