Head of CRM
Who is Hiring?
I am working with a rapidly growing charity organisation in the UK. They are dedicated to find a solution for a health problem that is affecting our society. They have set an ambitious mission to double survival rate in the next 6 years. They are focusing on finding new treatment and offer support when diagnosed with the disease.
They are looking for a Head of Salesforce who could oversee their entire platform as the subject matter expert.
• Leading and developing a knowledgeable, and multi-skilled
• Achieving goals with committed team
• Supporting us to grow our supporter base
• Enabling to provide a better service for our donors fundraisers, supporters
• Growing our supporter base and income in the future
• Expand service base for beneficiaries
• Optimising our supporter communications
• Expand our services for beneficiaries
• Solid experience of working as a CRM leader
• Prior experience of working in an NGO or charity organisation would be
and added advantage
• Prior experience of handling high performing CRM & digital teams
• Must have a university degree in relevant subject
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive remuneration up to £60,000
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Generous pension contribution
• Life assurance cover
• Employee Assistance Programme
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.