I am working with a leading UK based company that offers management, technology and transformation consultancy to their clients. They strive to build a positive-human future in the world that is driven by technology — looking for a seasoned Digital Transformation Consultant professional to join a team of passionate individuals with diverse expertise, and combine his out-of-the-box thinking with revolutionary technologies.
• Handling engaging and innovative projects for clients across the UK, Europe and UAE
• Working with talented and bright professionals in the area of agile, artificial intelligence, business analysis, Cloud, IT delivery, strategy and sourcing
• Develop your skills and become certified in your chosen field
• Representing company by attending industry events and sharing industry insight
• Prior exposure to working on IT projects either with a consultancy or end
• Practical know-how and expertise in business analysis and industry tools and
• Understanding of programme management across all phases of the project
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Ready to travel as per client’s requirement
• Ability to communicate complex business issues clearly
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to 65k
• Private medical insurance
• Transport allowance
• 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
• Company pension scheme
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Life and Income protection insurance
• Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.