IT Infrastructure Project Manager
You will work in an atmosphere that provides ample opportunity for professional growth and flexibility. My client is currently looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Project Manager.
Third Republic is currently working with one of the biggest private banks in the UK which has global footprints. Our client is a well-respected bank where every employee is valued.
You will work in an atmosphere that provides ample opportunity for professional growth and flexibility. My client is currently looking to ramp up their Global Cloud Services team.
My client is specifically looking to hire individuals with strong expertise AWS. You will be joining a team which is passionate about cloud and have people with diverse technical skills.
• Lead end to end execution and take all aspects of the
• Take care of definition, planning, execution & implementation
• Implement governance & control, financial, resource and change
• Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within different
• Provide board level overview of progress
• Offer financial analysis and able to contextualise financial data
• Significant experience with infrastructure projects and programmes in
Data Centre Operations, Telecommunications Services
• Handle infrastructure platforms such as Windows, Linux, Unix
• Take care of Database Technologies, Middleware technologies, Cloud
• Proficient in desktop, VDI, mobile
• Familiar with cyber infrastructure such as identity access management
• Proven expertise in programme and project management methodologies
that includes Waterfall and Agile
• Tailored professional development opportunities
• Competitive pay and benefits package
• Private healthcare for all UK-based employees
• Maternity and adoption pay
• Contributory pension scheme
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.