I am working with an exciting big data technology startup that helps clients drive revenue and profitability with their customer data platform. My client’s products are used by the worlds biggest brands. They have witnessed tremendous growth in the last few years and now looking to expand their team.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer :
• Building scalable Customer Data Platform
• Developing proprietary data storage and query layer
• Improving the platform to offer terabytes of data in real-time for customers
• Hosting platform and services in cloud platforms for clients
• Previous experience with large, distributed systems on public cloud platforms
• Deep understanding of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, DNS, load balancing
• Familiarity with APM, and monitoring tools like Datadog, Prometheus
• Working experience in Jenkins, Travis, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.
• Experience with at least one programming language (Python Prefered)
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
• Previous experience of working on a SaaS product
• Knowledge of compliance standards like ISO, SOC
• Competitive compensation package $160k -190k
• Stock options
• Industry Leading Benefits
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.