Integration Architect - United Kingdom
• Making technology roadmaps and High Level Design documents.
• Making sure technology is aligned with the broader technology environment
• Working with architecture team for ensuring organisation’s goal is achieved
• Building relationships with key groups and stakeholders
• Acting as a subject matter expert
• Reviewing and approving new technology and services
• Keeping tab on new technology
• Experience of DevOps designing and building
• Knowledge of High Availability systems
• Knowledge in the following:
-Azure (Office 365)
-SaaS and hosted solutions
• Experience of working as a software developer
• Prior experience of working in retail banking and core banking system would be an added advantage
• Good understanding of project management
• Experience of working in agile environment
• TOGAF Personal Skills
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £80,000 - £100,000 p.a
• Opportunity to grow and learn
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.