Integration Architect Job - London
Our client provides consulting and outsourcing services in all sectors, across 17 countries. With over 20,000 professionals across Europe, USA and Latin America, the company focuses on all-round developments of its employees and is committed to delivering talent to its clients by nurturing high performing professionals in a responsibly-free environment. They are looking to hire an Integration Architect who will be part of their Digital transformation program.
- Be a part of the company’s Digital transformation program.
- Perform a key role as an API Architect in various segments
- Robust hands-on experience with API & Integration platform
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- API Management API Gateway patterns
- Swagger, RAML, WSDL service description
- Integration with SAP, Salesforce, BI Microsoft
- Monitoring alerts with 3rd parties
- AWS, Azure
- DevOps concepts- integration and Delivery
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Robust experience in consultancy.
- A multitasker who has the ability to approach each task with a flexible attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ensures that the work completed is of high quality.
- Excellent at adhering to deadlines
- A go-getter who ‘owns’ the project and carries out the tasks responsibly
You will get a great team of diverse cultures and a collaborative environment that provides different career alternatives and umpteen opportunities to you to build your future under the continuous guidance of seasoned mentors.