Our client is a leading IT Architecture & Integration consultancy in the UK having excellence in both architecture & integration. They are looking for high calibre Integration Architects with the passion and drive to surpass their client’s expectations and to support and lead the clients in implementing integration best practice.
- Deliver excellence in Integration Architecture and Design consultancy.
- Mentor teams on integration strategy and best practice.
- Provide technical leadership for Integration Designers and Developers and act as technical point of contact for clients.
- Assist in the development of glue intellectual property for the Integration Practice.
- Provide pre-sales support for Integration related opportunities.
- Conduct technical screening and evaluate candidate integration designers & developers.
- Define and provide integration design governance.
- A minimum of 7 years of IT experience, with at least 2 years as an Integration Architect
- Demonstrable Integration Design and Development experience.
- Sound understanding of SOA principles and their application.
- Demonstrable experience with one or more ESB technologies, for example, MuleSoft, WebSphere, Oracle, WebMethods, Talend, Tibco, Dell Boomi.
- Ability to develop relationships and quickly build a rapport with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation - this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations.
- Preferably some client-side consulting experience.
- Experience with J2EE / JEE / XSD / XML / XSLT / WS.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy on delivering outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Experience in architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, MODAF etc.
- Experience in a generic Solution Architect role would be advantageous.
- Minimum Business or Technology degree educated.
A brilliant platform to collaborate with enthusiastic, passionate, idea-driven people who want to make a difference and an impact.