Our client provides consulting and outsourcing services in all sectors, across 17 countries. With over 20,000 professionals across Europe, USA and Latin America, the company focuses on all-round developments of its employees and is committed to delivering talent to its clients by nurturing high performing professionals in a responsibly-free environment. They are looking to hire an Integration Architect who will be part of their Digital transformation program.
• Be a part of the company’s Digital transformation program
• Perform a key role as an API Architect in various segments
• Handle Integration platforms and API-oriented development
• More than 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Lead/Architect
• Proven expertise with API Management Platform
• Very good background in API REST, Integration platforms
• Ability to work in an Agile environment
• Robust experience in BDD, TDD, CI, CD, Git, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA,
• Good understanding of Architecture, Integration and Design Software
• Experience in enterprise projects with complex applications integrated
with each other
• Understanding security paradigms like OAuth2, Auth0, ForgeRock.
• Knowledge in container technologies such as Openshift, Kubernetes
• Hands-on experience in API & Integration platform
• A go-getter who ‘owns’ the project and carries out the tasks responsibly
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £55,000 - £70,000 p.a
• Great culture and work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.