Integration Team Lead
• Taking care of IT monitoring and integration systems
• Using Dynamics AX DIXF/AIF, MuleSoft, Lingo, Dsco EDI, Business Process
• Using Logicmonitor and custom monitoring tools
• Offering complete and end-to-end monitoring and dashboarding
• Collaborating with other global IT teams to ensure this is achieved
• Solid scripting skills across Windows (VB, batch, PowerShell)
• Knowledge of *nix shell scripts such as (Perl, bash),
• Ability to spot inconsistencies in large data sources and identify root
cause of data issues
• Manage a small and developing team of monitoring and integrations
• Foster a culture of quality, documentation, planning and communication.
• Team mentoring and training
• Building strong working relationships with own teams
• Very good knowledge of interface methods, scripts, polling, automation
• Deep understanding of monitoring methods such as SNMP, Netflow,
SQL queries and visualisation
• Excellent writing and documentation skills
• Writing detailed and logical
• Not afraid to accept responsibility
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter and team player
• Strong customer facing skills.
• Experience of working in a Retail business preferable.
• Willingness to travel.
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive remuneration skill
• Salary upto £80,000 - £100,000 p.a
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.