Internal Salesforce System Owner
Who is Hiring?
I am working with an organisation that collaborates with agencies to change the life of pole. 80% of their members are satisfied with the services and guidance they have received. The organisation is looking for a Salesforce System Manager to help them design reports and manage data.
• Handling Salesforce CRM system administration for the organisation including:
• Setting up new users, profiles, job roles
• Developing and configuring custom apps, objects
• Designing and improving page layouts
• Designing reports and dashboards
• Taking care of data management
• Staff induction and training
• Offering technical support
• Collaborating with other teams in the company
• Participating in team meetings
• Experience in advising, purchasing, configuring and managing external
applications that includes: Conga, Docusign, Singlify
• Experience in creating accessible and useful system documentation
• Prior experience in achieving workplan objectives within deadline
• Knowledge of any of the following: Pardot, Salesforce CPQ and Billing
• Prior experience in the nonprofit sector
• Expertise in any of the following HR technology stacks: XCD HR, SMS Magic
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £40,000 p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
• 8% pension contribution
• 30 days annual leave
• Fun-filled and friendly work atmosphere
• Inclusive work-culture that assists in your personal growth
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.