Java Developer, UK
Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is proud to be working with one of the leading financial consulting firms in the world. Our client currently serves more than 10 million customers who utilise their services like insurance products, personal accident cover, legal coverage, and more.
My client is hiring for a Java Developer who is passionate about delivering high-quality integration solutions and look forward to working with the biggest brands in the business.
• Developing high quality integration solutions in Agile delivery team
• Solve complex problems and issues
• Contribute to the evolving culture of innovation, enthusiasm and passion
• Gathering deep understanding of customers interaction
• Focus on project delivery for the benefit of the customer
• Mentor other engineers within the team
• Collaborate within a full stack delivery team
• Knowledge of Java skills in version 8
• Familiar with REST/JSON and other definitions like Swagger and RAML
• Experience using Soap services, XML, XSLT
• In-depth understanding with Spring Framework.
• Knowledge of Apache CXF, Jaxb, web servers such as Apache Tomcat.
• Use version control systems and workflow like Git, BitBucket
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
• Great communication and attention to detail
• Knowledge of SOA , Integration patterns, ESBs like MuleSoft, ActiveMQ,
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary up to £35,000 - £50,000 p.a
• Great work-like balance
• Other company benefits
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.