Java Software Engineer (AWS)
Are you looking for a career where you can make a profound impact on customers’ lives? Third Republic has partnered with a leading media network that has revolutionized the way people watched TV and used the web. They have an exciting 6 months contract-to-hire Software Engineer role in their engineering team.
We’re looking for a dynamic and bright Java API Engineer for a contract-to-hire role. You’ll develop and maintain highly available webservices. Your role also expects you to take full-responsibility for deployment and development services. Apart from this, you’ll be interacting with internal managers to update them regarding the project progress.
• Responsible for development and deployment services
• Ensure applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and hardware logic run on multiple platforms
• Integrate to meet new and emerging requirements
• Offer support in configuration, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications
What you’ll bring in this role
• Should have 4-year-degree or equivalent experience
• Capability to learn new technical knowledge
• Exposure to Java SE 8+ and Java EE, Web API design
• Working experience in practical software development life cycle concepts like testing, design, and deployment
• Learn Maven, Java debugging, and cloud deployment tooling
• A good idea of AWS such as S3, Terraforms, Containerization (Kubernetes, ECS)
• Exposure with CI/CD solutions such as Bitbucket, Harness, Jenkins, GraphQL, Splunk
• Attractive compensation
• Excellent work-life balance
• Friendly atmosphere
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 832 525 9253 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.