Junior Azure DevOps
I am working with a fast growing cloud based fintech company that has attracted the attention of top companies in the retail finance sector.
My client’s platform integrates with a large number of APIs to help many third party credit rating agencies, ID checking companies and banks. Some of the biggest UK banks are their clients. They have an exciting position for a Junior DevOps Engineer.
• Taking care of Azure subscriptions and resources
• Verifying the systems performance
• Constantly researching new technologies and recommending improvements
• Automating manual processes
• Managing Azure DevOps pipelines
• Making sure system remains in the best state and putting disaster recovery plan at place
• Create reports and assisting developers
• Monitoring and acting on System alerts
• Must have analytical & problem solving skills
• Prior experience of handling large and complex systems
• Good communication skill
• Experience of working on Agile and the ability to deliver value fast
• Knowledge of Windows Server, Azure Cloud and PowerShel
• Hands on experience in Azure PaaS, ARM templates, Azure DevOps
•(VSTS), Azure CLI and Azure DevOps deployment pipelines would be an added advantage
• Attractive remuneration
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.