Junior DevOps Engineer
Third Republic is working with a fast-growing media company based in London. They are a market leader in their niche and are continuously growing and adding new services with better product offerings.
In order to sustain their fast growth and improve their service delivery, they are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer with solid technical skills to join their team.
• Maintaining and scaling up software infrastructure in all environments
• Automating technical infrastructure
• Integrate the CI/CD pipeline
• Hands-on experience on Ansible, Vagrant, Chef for automation of deployment
• Understanding of TCP/IP, simple routing, subnets
• Thorough understanding of HTTP layer infrastructure, load balancers, HTTP servers
• Experience in Gitlab, SVN
• Knowledge of Linux based servers
• Familiarity with Windows-based servers
• Experience in Python or PowerShell
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• Group pension scheme
• Group healthcare
• 25 days holiday
• Subsidised gym membership
• Season ticket travel loans
• Cycle to work scheme
• Extensive internal and external training
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Mulesoft, Workday, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.