Kubernetes Platform Engineer
Third Republic has currently partnered with a global technology service provider for large corporations. It has offices in more than 40 countries with a large workforce.
My client has a long list of Fortune 500 companies. Buoyed by fast business growth, they seek to hire DevOps Engineer.
• Responsibility of cross-functional engineering projects
• Taking care of supportable, sustainable and reliable services
• Handling large scale complex projects
• Taking care of continuous integration/delivery
• Handling architectures such as microservices and cloud technology
• Taking responsibility of conferences, tech meetups, participating in
• Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux
• Prior knowledge of building infrastructure in AWS using Terraform
• Having AWS certification (SysOps/Developer/Architect) would be an
• Experience of configuration management tooling – Puppet
• Proficiency in at least one of: Ruby, Go, Python
• Prior experience in CI environments, automation process and orchestration tools
• Attractive remuneration up to £100k
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.