Lead Data Architect - GCP Lead
We are currently working with a leading company in the US that is working in the area of digital transformation for the cloud & Data ecosystems.
My client is known for helping companies migrate to cloud environments including Azure, GCP, and AWS. In this project, the are interested in hiring a GCP Data Architect that can assist in building a Big Data & AI platform, by leveraging GCP Data solutions.
- GCP Lead with a strong background of Data Engineering. Spark and Hadoop is Necessary – at least 5 years.
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Lead with hands-on experience in Containers, Kubernetes, Storage, Server. – Minimum 6 months to 1-year project experience on GCP…
- Experience on developing products using MapR, HBase, Spark, Kafka etc.
- Applications to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs ;
- Designing solutions and architecting applications for the Cloud (High availability, Fault-tolerant, Elastic, Secure) ;
- Participate in solution building for moving existing workloads and/or traditional infrastructure to the Cloud ;
- Designing To-Be architecture for Cloud-based solutions covering Identity and Security aspects ;
- Good knowledge of Big Data processing
- Experience on developing Microservices
- Exposure of developing CI/CD pipelines;
Primary skill :
∙ Google Cloud Platform
∙ Certified Google Cloud Professional – Good to have
The end client is a Fortune 500 Infrastructure Company.