Lead DevOps Engineer
Third Republic is presently working with an exciting and fast growing Berlin based data analytics company. Their mission is to drive business growth of their clients using customers’ data and insights.
My client has some of the best data science brains in the industry that gives them a competitive advantage. They have an exciting and challenging position of a Lead DevOps Engineer who will help them drive their DevOps operations efficiently.
• Working closely with different teams to transform requirements into products
• Shaping IT roadmap for infrastructure and DevOps department
• Improving engineering and operational excellence
• Gathering inputs and feedback from different stakeholders and products
• Defining platform roadmap for specific projects
• Creating technical guidelines as per industry standards and company policies
• Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering
• Experience in project management skills
• Previous experience with cloud infrastructure and management
• Experience in GCP
• Very good knowledge in DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience with CI / CD systems
• Familiarity with big data projects of high technological complexity
• Competitive salary of between 75,000 to 100,000 Euros per annum
• Opportunity to work with a great team
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday,Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on +49 211 546 9032 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.