Lead DevOps Engineer
Driven by the mission to improve the lives , our client is the pioneer in their space and have amassed millions of users over a short period of time
They are an extraordinary team of professionals from varied domains, such as technology, healthcare, and CPG and biotech and are rapidly expanding to stand true to their motto. They are actively looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer. He/she will be an individual contributor and will mentor the team from time to time.
- Devise, maintain and optimise frameworks for software packaging and deployment of code
- Build automation scripts to provision and auto-scale the infrastructure
- Ensure that key production systems and supporting infrastructure are available
- Keep a close check on the performance of the system and data logs, identify issues and eliminate them at the nascent stage
- Follow best practices for security and ensure flawless documenting and flagging of issues
- Work closely with software engineering and project teams to ensure seamless deployment of software changes and major infrastructure transformations
- Stay updated on all AWS services and tools and provide tips and guidance on how best cloud infrastructure can be utilized to enhance company growth
- More than 7 years of experience in managing production infrastructure within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with the Linux command line, shell scripting, common tasks automation and configuration of system monitoring tools
- Expertise in setting up, deploying and managing systems provisioning and configuration management frameworks
- Expert knowledge of Git and software revision control and best practices of code deployment, demonstrable experience in designing and developing automated code deployment scripts
- Strong knowledge of LAMP/LNMP application stacks and nginx configuration
- Familiarity with SQL databases for scale and performance
- Knowledge of the maintenance of job management system
- Salary: £80-110k
- 20% Bonus
- Significant shares
- Excellent benefits package
- Breakfast provided
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, Mulesoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.