Lead Salesforce Architect
Do you have a strong desire to innovate and make impactful changes? We have an exciting position for a dynamic Lead Salesforce Architect in a leading mortgage lending company in the US. Your role will be to offer overall architecture guidance and a roadmap for the company. Apart from this, you’ll also be sharing the onus for offering innovative and high-performance solutions.
If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment? This is a great opportunity for you!
• Focus on sustainable development of high performance scalable and maintainable enterprise solutions
• Manage development team through all phases of SDLC
• Ensure production environment is smoothly maintained
• Maintain strong relationships with key vendor partners
• Develop Salesforce architectural blueprint and development of a technical strategy
• Implement guidelines, principles and best practices for release management, backup & recovery
•Implement standard practices for automated code analysis to ensure continuous delivery, business continuity and stable codebase
What you’ll bring in this role
•Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise-level solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Senior level experience building applications using Apex, Lightning Framework and Lightning Web Components
• Build web services and integrate Salesforce with external systems through API’s or Connectors
• Proficiency in complex customization, integration and administration of Salesforce solutions
• A good idea of Permission Sets, Sharing Model, Roles, OWD, Object relationships
• Self-motivated and ability to take responsibility
• Prior working experience in with geographically dispersed teams
• Having prior working experience in the mortgage industry will be helpful
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Sound understanding of SDLC
• Capability of multitasking
• Very good market-linked salary
• Free health checkup
• Flexible work hours
• Employee care programs
• Opportunity to learn and grow
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.