Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
Do you want to impact one of the world’s largest mobile marketplaces? My client is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer who is passionate about building apps consumers love. This is an amazing opportunity to join a world leader in mobile commerce and directly impact the lives of a global population of buyers and sellers. My clients iOS app has millions of daily active users and brings in billions of dollars in commerce transactions every year. Join the Marketing Tech product development - at the intersection of scale, complexity and innovation - to redesign the Native experiences.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you should have a depth and breadth of iOS development experience in Objective-C/C++, Swift and XCode, as well as familiarity with the integration of RESTful services. You should be proficient in guiding and leading by example and mentoring both junior and senior engineers.
• Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
• 6+ years of experience building complex consumer applications at scale for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks - please provide links to published apps.
• Expertise in Objective-C and Swift.
• Proficiency working in a layered and modular architecture.
• Expertise in service integration and design concepts such as (MVC, MVP, MVVM, Data Binding etc…).
• Passion for code hygiene and high quality through automated unit and functional test. Expertise in testing tools such XCTest, XCUITest, Appium, OCMock.
• Experience with relational/NoSQL databases (such as SQLite or Couchbase Lite).
• Experience with APNS is a definite plus.
• Experience with mobile application design considerations, visual and interaction design principles for iOS apps.
• Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills.
• Experience with Agile software methodologies and TDD, is desirable.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and with small and remote teams.
• Self-starter, proven problem solver with outstanding testing and debugging skills.
• Comfortable working with Git in a CI/CD environment.