Third Republic has presently partnered with a leading multinational auditing company that helps large enterprises and top brands in the world with its industrial expertise, intellectual leadership and consulting. For its employees, my client’s company offers access to cultural diversity, generous benefits packages and brilliant career progression opportunities.
They are looking for an experienced and talented API Strategy Consultant to join their engineering team. This job can be yours if you love working in your zone and are looking forward to working with one of the most respected firms in the world.
• Defining and delivering an Integration Strategy
• Selecting right products and services for a solution
• Architecting and delivering the platform
• Understanding leading integration technologies
• Supporting the continued growth of our business
• Developing propositions, training, marketing, communications
• Assisting in recruitment of right talent
• Managing diverse teams and motivating them for achieving business
• Over 2+ years of experience in related field
• Prior working experience in integration-related roles
• Proven technical problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex technical subjects clearly
• Hands-on experience of using one or more leading integration products
• Understanding of iPaaS, REST APIs
Establish relationship with key MuleSoft vendors
• Salary up to £40 - 80k p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.