Third Republic has collaborated with one of the biggest names in the UK’s property development, management and regeneration arena. Comprising over 18 companies, the client is committed to create a positive impact on the lives of people across the UK by offering supported homes for independent living, communities to retire in, student accommodation and more.
The client is currently seeking a result-oriented individual, willing to will work with highly motivated and challenging environment to hone him/herself professionally while enabling the organization to meet and surpass its long- and short-term goals.
- Working in close collaboration with the organisation’s Information Technology Services (ITS), key programme team and Integration Developers along with 3rd-party suppliers for the newly acquired applications.
- Bolstering the organization’s integration potential, establishing standards and maintaining high availability for the services the company manages while executing integration solutions needed by product teams to achieve success
- Ensuing efficient delivery of maintainable and scalable high-quality solutions by collaborating with cross-functional teams (i.e., architecture, applications, analytics, data management, security and infrastructure) to deliver information effectively while architecting solutions following best practices and based on the philosophy of reusability.
- Intense experience in ESB stacks, such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO and Apache Camel/ServiceMix
- Demonstrated history of working as an Integration Developer/Specialist
- Solid understanding of integration techniques and strategies, practices, theories and principles along with experience in interface re-use, integration architecture, and different integration mechanisms
- Experience administering, configuring and creating protocols and formats –SOAP JSON, REST, HTTP, XML, AS2, FTP and EDI
- Exceptional communication skills, specifically while running workshops
- Ability to clearly stating the information needed from the stakeholders and gather this information
- Ability to transform complicated technical language into business-friendly language
- Why You Shouldn’t Miss this Opportunity:
- Exciting career progression options
- Accelerated growth opportunities
- Regular training
- Pension plan
- Great holiday pay, sick pay
- Discounted or complimentary gym membership
- interest-free loans
- Offers and discounts at innumerable restaurants, retailers and leisure hubs