• Taking responsibility of all internal development of application
interfaces, web services and source code control
• Preparing all associated documentation.
• Collaborating closely with the Integration team for producing and
implementing technical specifications
• Ensuring all functional and non-functional project requirements are met
• Must be organised and possess a well-structured approach Ability to
think and work creatively and analytically
• Proven success in contributing to a team with excellent
• Solid experience in SDLC and its best practices
• Specific knowledge of relational database systems (RDBMS) and related
• Must have knowledge in Application integration, ESB, MuleSoft,
• Knowledge in any of the following technologies SAP, XML/XSLT
• Familiarity with XPATH, XML Schema, WSDL, SQL, J2EE, Java, JMS
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Salary upto £60,000 - £70,000 p.a
• Great work-life balance
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.