NLP (Data Science) Engineer - Atlanta, GA (50% onsite)
As an NLP Engineer, you will apply your background in machine learning to develop features using state-of-the-art methods in classification, regression, and reinforcement learning for applications in personalization, anomaly detection, forecasting, and so on. You will work with a fun and diverse team to build intelligent software used by millions of people.
• Use cloud and open source technologies to code and create the new applications
• Develop solution in a highly demanding environment and provide hands-on guidance to other team members.
• Develop machine learning, NLP and/or Statistics, computer science methods to PDF, text Documents to get the structured information out of it.
• Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with the product.
• Resolve difficult design and development issues.
• Work with a variety of teams and clients, mentoring junior resources, and effectively handling multiple tasks/deadlines with success.
• Conduct state of the art research in Natural Language Processing / Understanding
• Use research and apply state-of-the-art deep learning techniques to inform key strategic recommendations and decisions
• Advise data scientists and business
• Expertise developing natural language processing/understanding algorithms/models required
• Expertise applying ML techniques to NLP/U problems required including thorough knowledge of the theory and practice of NLP and deep-learning techniques
• Strong experience in other machine learning, or artificial intelligence algorithms/models required
• Experience in operationalizing and implementing models in production
• Ability to craft new concepts and stay current with academic research.
• Strong experience working with non-technical stakeholders.