Want to take your career at a new level and gain excellent professional understanding? We have an exciting contract-to-hire position for an experienced Network Admin in a popular media network located in the US. Your day to day work includes providing support for data center and handling operational responsibility of reliability of the network.
This client has set the bar for Media Distribution every single year, for the last decade. They continue to produce innovative solutions to our growing demand for multimedia and have plans to disrupt the way we intake media. If you're interested in working for one of the most groundbreaking organizations within the TV & Media space, please apply now!
• Assist Cisco Call Manager 11.x moves, adds, and changes for all internal users
• Fix technical issues in Cisco Jabber softphone installation, authentication, and end-user problems
• Offer conference room support to include new build, design, implementation, maintenance
•Provide network support for data center, lab, and user community moves
• Take care of daily operational responsibility for the reliability of the network
• Manage the availability of network services and processes
• Responsible for document network setup
• Datacenter implementations to include racking/stacking, and mounting hardware into server equipment racks
• Pay strong attention to detail on daily documentation
• Implement laser optimized fiber routing and dressing
What you’ll bring in this role
• Deep knowledge in TCP/IP, VLAN/VXLAN, VRF, QoS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
• Very good idea of Cisco routers, wireless and switches
•Expert in LAN, WAN, DMVPN, and P2P, preferably in a large MPLS environment
•Broad technical knowledge of ASAs, Nexus 7/5/2k, ASR 1k and 9k, vPC, OTV, and VDC configuration
•Proficiency in GTM (F5), proxy, IPS/IDS principles, and Cloud connectivity are a plus
• Should have certifications in Cat5/6 or fiber optics installations
• Opportunity to learn and grow
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 832-525-9253 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.