Third Republic is working with an award winning high-growth SaaS service provider. They have been rapidly revolutionsing the way financial risks in derivative instruments are managed by corporate institutions.
They have been featured in the FinTech50 list of startups in the Europe. My client’s company is backed by well-known VCs and investors. They seek to hire an experienced and passionate platform engineer to join their engineering team.
• Eliminating complexities in the infrastructure
• Ensuring better performance, scalability, security and testability in while refining projects
• Writing high-quality, easy-to-maintain, testable infrastructure as code
• Implementing Agile principles
• Identifying vulnerabilities in infrastructure and fixing it
• Ensure CloudMargin systems and tools are secure and up to date
• Over 1-3 years or equivalent experience in handling DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure
• More than 1-3 years or equivalent experience in AWS Cloud Implementation
• More than 1+ year or equivalent experience in writing NodeJs.
• Knowledge on AWS (ECS, ELB, MySQL/RDS/Aurora, Redis)
• Familiarity with microservice architecture, Terraform, Ansible, Apache & Nginx, ELK and Prometheus, RabbitMQ
• Familiarity with CI/CD with Jenkins or GoCD
• Very good communication skills
• Able to handle pressure
• Attractive remuneration
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.