I’m currently working with a company that helps companies in the implementation of AI and machine learning at large and complex level. Our client’s solution is so innovative that it allows customers to run any model in a matter of few minutes which otherwise takes months to run. They offer high quality cloud solutions with maximum performance at lowest cost.
Because of fast growth in short time, my client is looking to hire software engineers who can design and develop their machine learning platform. If you are passionate about algorithm, this is a job for you.
• Working with a distributed team in AI and ML infrastructure
• Creating backend microservices in the cloud with the help of Java/Scala
• Enabling rapid deployment and iteration with the help of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
• Taking care at the level of containerization to kernel
• Running a secure, reliable, and performance optimized system
• Very good understanding in computer science and algorithm
• Knowledge in Java or Scala or C++
• Strong familiarity with AWS, Azure, and GCP
• Deep understanding in algorithm
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Remote working from anywhere in the USA and Canada
• 100% work from home or remote
• Competitive remuneration up to $160k
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.
The Company automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying of AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 80k developers and major enterprise customers, The company makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
- Work with a passionate, distributed team on the cutting edge of AI/ML infrastructure
- Use Java/Scala to create stateless and stateful backend services in the cloud, with a focus on AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and RDS to enable rapid deployment and iteration
- Dig deep into containerization, right down to the kernel level (lxc, cgroups, etc.)
- Take pride in building and running secure, reliable, and performant distributed services that support a global customer base
- Have a real career plan, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
- Work from anywhere in the USA or Canada. We have teams in Seattle, NYC, Vancouver BC, Nova Scotia - or go 100% remote from home (Snuggie, bunny slippers, and all - no judgement!)
You May Have:
- Have excellent fundamentals in computer science, algorithms, and software design
- Are a skilled software engineer with experience in multiple compiled languages (such as Java, Scala, Golang, C++) and expertise in at least one (we do a lot of Scala - and will be happy to teach you)
- Bring expertise with at least one cloud platform; our platform is architected to support customer environments including AWS, Azure, GCP, and OpenStack
- Bonus points for experience working on distributed systems, data science, any kind of AI/ML projects, distributed or parallel computing, interesting public code, or the implementation of something cool on our AI marketplace (hint: free trial!)
This client requires the candidate to be able to work in the united states without sponsorship. You need to be a permanent resident of the United States to be considered for this opportunity.