Principal DevOps Engineer
Third Republic takes pride in its partnership with one of the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform in the world. Their platform is used my millions of people globally. They have registered an impressive growth in terms of revenue and the number of users.
Their mission is to propel growth in the number of users and make it a top brand. My client is an equal opportunity company that does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, and sexual orientation.
• Building and maintaining the container stack, lifecycle, and pipeline
• Using the latest automation and configuration management tools
• Constantly striving for efficiency, stability, and velocity of the system
• Exploring latest technologies that can help us achieve company goals
• Strong hands on Linux experience in Ubuntu, CentOS
• Deep understanding of systems administration concepts
• Proven expertise with scripting languages such as Golang/Go, Python,
Ruby, Perl, or Bash
• Proficiency with container technology like Docker and Mesos or
• Solid knowledge of operating messaging systems including Kafka or
• Over 4+ years’ experience with configuration management tools such as
Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack
• Prior experience of working with a global team
• Understanding of CI/CD Pipelines using GitHub, Artifactory, CircleCi,
Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker registry
• Proven expertise in cloud computing - AWS, GCE, Azure
• Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, ESX, Xen,
• Working knowledge of monitoring and alerting systems such as Sensu,
Graphite, Logstash, and Nagios
• Awareness of Windows Server OS
• Salary up to £70-95k p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.