RVP of Sales - SaaS Start up
Third Republic is proud to be partnered with global award-winning SaaS company who is seeking to appoint a Regional Vice President of Sales to play a key role in generating revenue within the EMEA region. After recently receiving multimillion-dollar investment, the company seek to capitalise on the EMEA market share and replicate the success achieved in the USA.
The newly created position will play an important role in the expansion in the European territory and this role provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales leader to make a visible difference within a well-funded startup.
- Devise and execute customer acquisition strategies to generate quarterly revenue and bookings
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop strategies to expand the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Develop strong brand presence within a geographic territory
- Manage the company sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Position the region to growth by increasing the revenue and yield of each Account Executive.
- Operate effectively in a high-growth fast-paced environment
- 5+ years experience leading SaaS sales teams or other strategic software sales
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing sales talent
- Demonstrate consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- 10+ years in software and/or applications sales
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- C-suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem is highly advantageous
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Strategic and or SAAS sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise-class software offerings